- Iowa Puts Walker on Path to Presidency?
- SOTU Speech: Obama’s Finest Trickery
- Anti-Amnesty Bill Dead on Arrival
- Cyber Security Proposals Threaten Privacy
- Any Potential for NSA Reform Dies in Paris
- 2015 Brings America Economic Pain
- Obama’s Foreign Policy Blunders to Explode
- The Healthcare Apocalypse…
- Stevia Revolution Generates New Opportunity
- Latest Opportunity Now Sweeter Than Ever
- Tobacco Farmers Are Killing Their Crops (on purpose)…
- The Best-Kept Health Secret in the Western World
- A Change to Your Subscription…
- Disrupting a $70-Billion Industry…
- FDA Drug Approval Mints Overnight Billionaire…
- Dividend Payout Coming Soon…
- Investment Thesis Pays Off
By Floyd Brown - Jan 28, 2015
A very unlikely governor sets to make a name for himself. That is, President of the United States... But is Iowa the key?
By Floyd Brown - Jan 23, 2015
During the State of the Union, Obama proposed new tax reforms known as the “Robin Hood” tax package. Do NOT fall for it.
By Floyd Brown - Jan 21, 2015
After the House has passed a bill to overturn Obama’s immigration policy, the bill is dead on arrival in the U.S. Senate.
By Floyd Brown - Jan 16, 2015
Next Obama scheme: Move consumer data from private companies’ hands and into the claws of law enforcement agencies. Yikes.
By Floyd Brown - Jan 13, 2015
Just when libertarians were ready to discard the Patriot Act come this June, Paris terrorists breathed new life into it.
By Floyd Brown - Jan 12, 2015
Since Reagan’s exit, radical malinvestment has hindered the U.S. economy. Expect the chips to come falling down this year…